We are looking for a talented Social Media and Community Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original content, managing posts and responding to followers.
You should have excellent communications skills and be in line with social and technology trends.
- Design and implement social media strategy
- Generate, edit, schedule, publish and share engaging content daily
- Apply strategies and content for different markets, manage localizations and outsourced specialists
- Manage the community in social media and forums
- Communicate with users, increase engagement
- Manage company’s online reputation
- Build and manage remote multilingual team of freelancers to establish company reputation on local markets
- Collaborate closely with Customer Service to ensure best customer experience
- Minimum 3 years of related professional experience.
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines for multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- A deep understanding of social media management tools
- Outstanding writing skills
- Competitive remuneration
- Medical insurance for you and family members
- Relocation expanses coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Career growth opportunities
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team
If you are interested feel free to reach us at email@example.com