We are a product company. We have millions of users from around the world. IBIT is the best working environment in Cyprus for the best people. Today we are more than 100 highly qualified specialists. developers, marketing and support. And we are hiring!
The HR / Recruitment Manager will be primarily responsible for managing recruitment of IBIT. In addition, the incumbent will manage all local HR issues covering the broad range of HR related activities. You will work directly with C-Level being responsible for our growth bringing and retaining top talents.
What Will You Do?
- Manage end to end recruitment. Includes candidate selection through different sources, initial interviews, coordination of interview schedule and testing. Final selection and offer,
- Work directly with Hiring Managers on Hiring Plan and taking all effective actions to meet this plan,
- Manage sources of talent acquisition to provide a pipeline of talented candidates.
- Conduct effective on-boarding of all new hires in line with established processes.
- Nurture a positive working environment – ensuring employee benefits, facilities and work / life balance create a place where employees want to work,
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks, office enhancements and benefits and organizing team building and office social activities,
- Promote HR policies and programmes to create an efficient and conflict free workplace,
Key Skills Required:
- 4+ years of HR experience with a focus on recruitment within financial services, particularly in the IT sectors, preferably product companies,
- Ability to bring top talents onboard,
- Ability to build and effectively manage inter-personal relationships with candidates and across all levels within the company,
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Knowledge of ATS systems and the ability to extract and interpret HR and recruiting metrics for people managers,
- Strong Sourcing skills,
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle,
- Solid Microsoft Office and / or Google Suite knowledge.
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company,
- Relocation expenses coverage,
- Beautiful European destination in Limassol, Cyprus, with state of the art offices,
- Public holidays + 21 working days of annual leave,
- Flexible working hours,
- Medical insurance for you and family members,
- Fun and friendly professional environment,
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team.
- 2500-3000euro + KPI
If you are interested, please send your CV or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org