Support for current services and development of new ones: services that provide API for communicating with clients (Rest/Websocket); various processors for background tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of JS, Express, WebSocket.
- Postgres, Mysql, Redis, Kafka.
- Understanding of working with loaded databases.
- Writing complex SQL.
- Knowledge of Git.
- Understanding the principles of asynchronous programming.
The following will be considered advantageous:
- Experience in writing tests using mocha.
- Experience in creating scalable systems.
- Experience with JSON Web Token authentication.
- Relocation package.
- A team of top international professionals.
- Participation in real high-load projects.
- Opportunities for self-realization and professional growth.
- Modern hardware, the ability to work with the OS of your choice.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Official employment under the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and the EU.
- Paid vacation for at least 22 working days.
- Medical insurance for employees and family members.
- Paid lunches, gym subsidy, fruits and healthy meals in the office.